The Division of Rheumatolgy is currently involved in the following research:
- The genetics of SLE (ALUGEN)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Biologics in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Biologics in Spondyloarthritis
- Vitamin D Deficiency in auto-immune diseases
- Cardiac MRI features of SLE, Takayasu Arteritis and RA.
- Genetic factors regulating disease susceptibility and severity in rheumatoid arthritis - collaboration with tissue immunology laboratory.
- Classification of psoriatic arthritis.
- Bone mineral density changes in autoimmune hepatitis.
- Cardiovascular outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Registry – Part of the worldwide METEOR project of data around different countries.